...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My B'day treat...

At last my teenage is over and I am 20. Most of the people look at this as just a normal event but as everyone knows I have got a different perception for this thing as well.
First of all I won't be a teenager hence no teenage problems.
I have completed 2 years since I am eligible to go to an Adult movie in any theatre.
I am trailing behind the lawful age of marriage by just one year.
I am only 5 years short of the age for contesting elections.
I am one year short of becoming eligible to avail for most of the loans like car, housing etc. This will contribute to annoying calls from banks asking for buying loan from them, which sounds more like a do or die threat than a mere telemarketing call.
Apart from all these I am nearing to the end of my college life, this one is a bit gloomy, and falling short of time to prepare for CAT. Have I even started yet?? I don't think so... Do I really want to? BAH!! I don't think so...
So keeping aside all these pestering issues, I took time to celebrate my birthday with my D-10 gang and couple of other college friends. I am really unhappy that Saproo's name slipped out of my mind while calling up people, but I promise he will be there in any other party I chance to throw. I didn't have the guts to tell this to him today.
The party was at Rajhans and everybody was supposed to reach there at 8 o'clock sharp. I knew no one would but Apoorv and Yash made it on time. I reached there as well and everyone moved in pretty soon, not that much soon but it's okay as compared to what they did in Ayush's party. After a couple of photo sessions, we moved inside, had the dinner and came outside, and all the way through we didn't behave with any etiquette at all. A friend, who lost his alcoholic virginity a few days ago, was constantly asking for beer which was hindered by durri's condition that he will prefer macallan whisky........................ what? okk I am lying he is a teetotaler. Any way we didn't spare him even that night from our leg-pulling session, to which he kept on retorting, 'pehle padhai, uske baad kuchh sochunga'( Study is my priority and after that i'll think of ____). Finally we rutted to D-10 headquarters where we spent an hour or so, discussing non-sensical issues and retreated to our homes.

2 comments:

avinash saproo said...

cummon man... its absolutely fine....
u had anywaz given me treat in canteen....
vaise abhi bhi kuch bigada nahi hai.. abhi treat ke liye mana nahi karunga...
aur haan agle tym bhula to gmd karunga....

the enigma said...

ya sure jallad.. you have my word