...

Friday, December 11, 2009

11 Dec '09,
1:20 pm,
I just came back from college... A workshop on Robotics and microcontrollers (duh..!! which are way beyond my engine's load bearing capacity) is being organised. It's being organised by DRMZ, a company runned by an alumnus from our college and further a graduate from IIM Indore. I went to the workshop with my usual motives for workshops where I have nothing to do in, i.e. for NSP... (NSP is a term with unknown origins which expands into Naen Sukh Prapi, or Eye Candy) Well that's what MANITers do if they are neither of the participant nor the volunteers. But to my dismay there was no one worth staring at. Anyway, the workshop was doing good but the participants reminded me of my childhood days. The days when teachers used to ask a question and we used to shout the answers while simultaneously raising the hands. While in college, I don't remember raising the hands at any instance... Cut from flashback and I am still impressed by the enthusiasm of those kids from the workshop. Since I had no work to do over there so I made a retreat.

2 comments:

siddharth soni said...

bhai manit me nain sukh kaha naseeb hota hai i mean for all these things visit places like any commerce college u know some girls have got brains but no beauty they are in our college and some girls have got beauty but no brains they are in colleges like tit or excellence but their are girls lucky ones i must confess whom god blessed with beauty as well as brain unme se ek apni bibi banegi meri shaadi me nain sukh to nahi dundhega na

the enigma said...

bhai hamare college se koi nahi tha registered teams mein se.. ithink i have said everything now... :-P