...

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Why do I abuse........

Today I could have been in real trouble had I not narrowly escaped shouting swear words in front of one of my friend's parents.
I had just finished with the engine assembly workshop, which was specifically meant for sophomores and had taken along JD with me. I was returning home after looking out for some stuffs at Vishal Mega mart, which unfortunately I coudn't find. I decided to refill some fuel before leaving with JD, who had gone for susu. I looked around for JD and found him across the road. I shouted ,'JD!!!'. He didn't hear. I shouted again. Still no response. I was about to shout,' m@##@$# susu karne gaya hai ya gaadiya gin raha hai ', when suddenly I saw her parents. Whoaa... Goodness I didn't start my Shlokas. I greeted them with trembling hands, out of the fear that what would have happened if I had begun with my cat call. But I was happy that I didn't.
Maybe I should put a leash on my swear words... They come out in some of the most awkward situations across my life. The last time it happened was in front of some professor when I shouted 'behen!#!@#!' for Mahitosh and it reached the professor's ears earlier than it did to Mahitosh's. He turned back but I disappeared in the crowd... Thankfully, once again, I was also 'some' student for him so neither of us knew the other.
Another hillarious incident took place with 'Shefali'... My mech brothers know who she is... She liked me a lot... And it's apparant from the fact that there hasn't been a single electrical Lab when she didn't yell at me; despite all my pre-emptive measures to make sure she doesn't... Finally I started enjoying it and she gave me good marks in Lab. So it happened like this, she had just finished scolding me for switching off the supply to our experimental set up. Weird act by me of course, but I had just got an electric shock at home the previous day, so I was a little jittery with electrical appliances. Let's return back to the story. I was really pissed off with her behaviour since I was in I-yr and hadn't been through this before. I started grumbling, ' K#@$@ kahi ki. kya samajhti hai khud ko...' only to be interrupted by Mahitosh,' Saale baaju mein khadi hai... marwayega kya'. Phew.. she didn't listen us
Lets hope that things always turn up like this and never land me in trouble, till I shirk this habit of abusive disgruntlement

3 comments:

avinash saproo said...

sam... donn worry its a legacy from MANIT which we are going to hold for atleast sometime even after leaving the college....but be careful around Parents(kyunki sham ko vapis ghar hi jana hai) and teachers(unke bare me batane ki zaroorat nahi hai)....

Yash Verma said...

Hmmm... you should think rather we all should think on this as once I was also a heartbeat away to address my opponent team in FIFA with some pure and desi shloka as I found my brother was looking at me?????

siddharth soni said...

I left abusing some years ago and now you will hardly find me using these words. Dont think that i took up some spiritual path but just because i dont feel using words as sacred as maa or behan. u might have heard me using ass or related phenomenas with it but i just cant say someting abouth these sacred relations. you wont only avoid such problems but will also get more 'Sabab' in 'Jannat'.