...

Friday, December 4, 2009

I am Happy That i was late

4 Dec '09,
12:31 PM,
Bhopal,
Well Speaking clearly, yesterday I got late for class at TIME. But still I am happy about it. I was reading a book and I was so absorbed in it that when I got up it was 2 min ahead of five while the class starts at five. Now the arguement behind me getting happy about it is that I showed extra-ordinary level of concentration after such a long time. I was imbibed into the book for 4 hours, without a break. Unbelievable it was for me. I don't know if I'll ever repeat that again but nonetheless I am happy about it. I was left with only four pages when my mom shouted " Don't you have a class today??". I looked at the clock hanging on my wall and I was shocked like a deer caught in a headlight. I quickly changed my pants and wore a shirt in haste. And ran like hell to the class. Thanks to my faculty at TIME, Mr. Ganesan who allowed me to get in even when I was 15 min late. I was puffing and perspiring heavily. But I was still happy about my new record of concentration

No comments: